Site 1 Madigan Hill
Belfast, BT36 7PQ
Welcome to Madigan Hill
An exceptional collection of luxury contemporary homes enjoying breathtaking views across Belfast Lough from the peace and tranquility of one of Belfast’s most exclusive locations.
Nestled in the natural beauty that surrounds the iconic Cave Hill, this landmark development of just 8 magnificent family homes brings together state of the art design with carefully considered landscaping to meet the demands of modern family living elegantly and beautifully.
Each home has been developed to ensure residents enjoy the unique benefits of Madigan Hill’s spectacular surroundings with generous, private, outdoor spaces and imaginative interior and glazing schemes, ensuring everyone can experience the magnificent panoramic views across the city and beyond the Lough to Scotland.
Contemporary design by renowned architect Des Ewing, combines with a range of innovative technology features and high specification finishes throughout to create distinguished homes that exude style and quality in every detail.
Inspired by nature, driven by design.
The scheme developed for Madigan Hill is envisaged as low density, energy efficient, design-led, contemporary living. The design solution makes the most of not only the magnificent open sea views but also the dramatic views of the Cavehill behind, whilst maintaining privacy between each property.
The houses take their design inspiration from the Victorian homes of Ben Madigan Park in terms of their elegant proportion and colour palette, whilst glazing areas are increased to make the most of the outlook.
Internally the houses are centred around the kitchen/dining and living open plan space.
This has been carefully located to provide views in both directions, which also allows light to reach deep into the house. Windows are enlarged where possible throughout the house to provide bright airy living spaces.
The contemporary design of the exteriors is continued throughout the interiors to create a consistent and distinctive feel across the development that fits comfortably with its natural surroundings.
Live at the heart of it all in one of Belfast’s most exclusive locations.
Madigan Hill offers everything a modern family could need right on your doorstep from the natural beauty of Cavehill Country Park, Throne Wood and Belfast Castle Grounds to the internationally acclaimed Belfast Zoological Gardens and V36 Park all waiting to be explored.
Smart living puts you in control
Each home at Madigan Hill has been thoughtfully designed with clever, easy to use, intuitive, technology built in to make life easier for you and reduce your running costs.
A smart heating and ventilation system controls the comfort levels in every room whatever the weather outside and because your home has been built to high air tightness standards, the ventilation system re-uses up to 90% of the heat that would have been lost in a standard home – so it’ll save you money, and it’ll be better for the environment too.
State-of-the art lighting and blind controls accessed by a handy to use app, mean you can stay in control of your home, from the comfort of your sofa or from the other side of the world!
And a top specification Ring home security system keeps an eye on things for you 24/7 so you can relax and enjoy the quality time you deserve in your new home.
• Choice of traditional or contemporary kitchen with soft close doors and drawers
• Corian or granite worktops and upstands
• Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
• Integrated under unit lighting
• Branded integrated appliances including electric oven, gas hob, dishwasher, fridge and freezer
• High ceilings
• High quality units with choice of door finishes, worktops and handles
• Free standing washing machine and tumble dryer
BATHROOMS AND ENSUITES
• Branded contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
• Drench shower head and retractable hand held shower
• WC with soft close function
• Anti-steam illuminated mirror, Bluetooth enabled
• Bespoke wall mounted vanity unit
• Chrome heated towel radiators
• Fully enclosed shower pods in bathroom and ensuite, partially tiled elsewhere
SMART HOME LIVING
• High specification electronic lighting controls
• State-of-the-art heating controls
• Ring Home Security system
• Fibre broadband
• Multi room wiring to living area and master bedroom
• Energy efficient downlighters throughout
• Security alarm system
• Comprehensive range of chrome slimline electrical sockets and switches to ground floor
• 5 Amp sockets to living area and master bedroom
• Mains supply smoke and carbon monoxide detectors with battery backup
• USB charging ports and CAT 5 to every room in house
• CAT 5 cabling to drawing room, dining/family and master bedroom
• External electrical points for charging cars etc
• Painted walls with colours from the exclusive Little Greene range
• Painted doors, architraves and skirtings
• Bespoke chrome ironmongery
• Deep moulded skirting boards and architraves
• Concrete floors on ground floor and high quality sound reduction floors on first floor of
A, A1 and D, concrete floors on lower ground floor and high quality sound reduction
floors on upper ground floors of B and C
• Tiled flooring to hall, reception room and kitchen
• Tiled flooring to bathrooms and ensuites
• Carpeted flooring with high quality underlay to bedrooms, stairs and landing
HEATING & ENERGY EFFICIENCY
• Mechanical Ventilation with Heat Recovery system
• Low energy requirement build standards
• High air tightness standards
• Underfloor heating to ground floor and high output radiators on first floor via natural gas
• High efficiency natural gas boiler
• Wood burning stove to family room – gas fire to dining room
DOORS AND GLAZING
• High quality uPVC framed double glazed windows
• 2 Velux windows to the front of each house type
• Aluminium screens and doors.
• Natural slate roof
• Bitmac driveways
• Turfed gardens to front and rear
• Landscape plan incorporating planting and hedging throughout
• Flagged patio areas and paths
• Front and rear external lighting
• Exterior water and electrical supply
• 10 year warranty provided by NHBC
Travel from the City towards the Zoo on the Antrim Road, pass Fortwilliam golf club on your right and Belfast Castle on your left and the road widens, flanked with low density attractive family homes. The entrance to Madigan Hill is the next left after Ben Madigan Park – drive up the tree lined entrance and then into the elevated and panoramic setting.
Interested in this property?
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can!