66 Bass Buildings, 38 Alfred St, Belfast, BT2 8EP
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
- Gas Heating
- Double Glazing
Situated in the heart of Belfast City Centre, this recently decorated two bedroom apartment presents a great opportunity to rent in a prime location on Alfred Street.
Bass Buildings development is close to a wide variety of shops and restaurants and has proven to be very popular given the easy access to both the city centre and the motorway network.
The apartment itself comprises a bright and spacious living/dining area leading into fully fitted kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, second double bedroom and main bathroom with contemporary suite.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazing throughout and underground residents parking.
• Bright Modern Ground Floor Apartment in City Centre Development
• Close To All The Amenities Of Belfast City Centre
• Spacious Lounge Open To A Modern Kitchen
• Designated Parking Space in Basement Car Park
• Gas Central Heating / Double Glazed